PMCIDs & Your Publications: NIH Public Access Policy Compliance Online
This session will walk you through the steps you must take to ensure that your publications are assigned PMCIDs (PMC unique identifiers), which serve as proof of compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy.
By the end of this session, participants will understand how to:
- Cite your award in your publications
- Determine if the Policy applies to your paper
- Ensure that your publishing agreement allows the paper to be posted in PubMed Central (PMC)
- Submit a manuscript for PMC via the NIH Manuscript Submission System (NIHMS)
- Include PMCIDs in citations
Taking these steps to ensure compliance as soon as it is accepted for publication will help you avoid delays with processing your awards.
Related LibGuide: NIH Public Access Policy by Nancy Glassman
- Thursday, June 1, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Albert Einstein
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- NIH Public Access Policy