LabArchives for Researchers: Set up Your Notebook In-Person
Join the experts from LabArchives for this in-person session to learn how you can begin using LabArchives to quickly set up an electronic notebook to securely manage your research data online and work more effectively.
- Setup notebook structures and organize data
- Add Protocols or datasets that are not currently stored in LabArchives
- Discuss or update data management policies
- Build Templates or widgets
- Review literature and add links or upload articles to LabArchives
This event will be repeated at 1pm. Register for the 1pm session.
Sponsored by the Office of Research Computing and the D. Samuel Gottesman Library.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Training Room, Forchheimer 119N
- Albert Einstein