Improving Research Data Management & Reproducibility with LabArchives In-Person
Join the experts from LabArchives for this in-person session to learn how LabArchives can easily be integrated into your research data management toolkit. Topics covered include:
- Notebook structure
- Audit trail, revisions history and version control
- Access controls
- Page signing and witnessing
- Creating templates and copying content
- Collaborating internally and externally
This event is sponsored by the Office of Research Computing and the D. Samuel Gottesman Library.
If you would like to learn more about LabArchives before October 27, check out the virtual LabArchives Research Boot Camp on October 10-21.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Training Room, Forchheimer 119N
- Albert Einstein